ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
A State Private University enacted by Act No-26 of 2010 of State Legislature of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh and notified u/s 2(f), UGC Act 1956 of University Grants Commission, Govt. of India. Degrees are awards u/s22(1) of UGC Act 1956.
Vision and Mission
To be a global center of academic excellence with a state of art facilities and utilizing advance educational resources for imparting research oriented activities, innovative teaching method and learning environment. To be accredited center of high standard research by identifying and foster talents for knowledge generation and balancing personal as well as professional excellence.
Knowledge spreading for achievements in the International palaestra. Facilitating the integration of multi disciplinary tools, techniques and approaches for enrichment and quality enhancement to carry forward the mission of generating quality human assets for addressing the emerging demands of the Globe.
Objective of CMS-ED Course
To provide basic medical care for all
The CMSED program is a diploma course of 18 months duration. The program comprises 3 semesters focusing on teaching various aspects of human anatomy and medicinal drugs.
The course is aimed at building medicinal professionals who can open their own first-aid treatment centers.
With this course, students will get the basic knowledge of diseases of the human body and how to tackle them.
This diploma course is for those willing to start a career in the field of medicine.
SCOPE OF CMS & ED
In India, there is a huge deficiency of qualified medical professionals.as per the WHO policy doctor patient ratio is 1:1000, while in India it is 1:10189. In addition, 80% of the Indian medical professionals serve in our urban population. It shows our semi -urban and rural areas needs more medical professional.
All this data shows we have a huge requirement of medical professional especially in semi-urban and rural areas for primary medical care and first aid treatment.
In our country approximately 40% of primary health centres run by without doctors. For example:- in rural U.P ,we have population of 15.5 crores and we have only 3621 PHCs. It's too high ratio as per WHO and Indian Medical Standards. Recent economic survey report presented in the parliament also states the healthcare in rural areas remained a concern.
Eligibility & Duration
- The candidate must be a pass out from 10 or 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board of education.
- The duration of the course is 18 months or 1.5 years.The curriculum of the program includes 3 Semesters of 6 months each.
|1st Semester||Reg Fee+ Course Fee+ Exam Fee||23000|
|2nd Semester||Course Fee+ Exam Fee||22000|
|3rd Semester||Course Fee||15000|
- Documents should be submitted within 7 days of Payment.
- Fee paid once will not be refundable in any case.
The course intends to provide basic input to the students about the basics of human anatomy & physiology with pathology,community health & hygiene with the science of drugs and its administration.
- The students will acquire a brief knowledge about Community medical services & Essential drugs:
- Knowledge of the normal structures & functions of the body
- Knowledge of basic abnormalities/diseases of the human body
- Knowledge of basics Drug making & actions with roles & responsibility of being a medical professional in rural areas.
Students are provided with knowledge & skills on mental health, health education & communication, clinical emergencies, paediatrics, medicine & surgery, clinical emergencies, health planning &management, basic research methods, Community medicine & medical ethics.
- Student will acquire skills on Basic patient care.
- Wound Dressing.
- Identify health problems.
- Administration of basic medication.
- Giving health education to the rural communities.
- Quality control in rural health care.
- Application of ethical legal practices in their profession.
Hands-on application in different hospitals and first aid treatment centre.
- Student will be able to :
- Practice, enhance & strengthen their skills.
- Collect, analyse, interpret data & write a project report.
- Direct patient handling
- Medical waste Management
- Basic NABH Training
- Students are required to provide Certificate of Practice (COP), along with the project report
|(1st)||The course intends to provide basic input to the students about the basics of human anatomy & physiology with pathology,community health & hygiene with the science of drugs and its administration.||
|(2nd)||Students are provided with knowledge & skills on mental health, health education & communication, clinical emergencies, paediatrics, medicine & surgery, clinical emergencies, health planning &management, basic research methods, Community medicine & medical ethics.||
|3rd (Internship 6 Months)||Hands on application in different hospitals and first aid treatment centre with Video lectures on Drug picture of 142 Essential Drugs.||
Student will be able to :